The registry is the central repository of all configuration and settings needed to run your system without problems. As you continue to use the computer, installing and uninstalling programs or software, you also increase the log size with the data that are often unnecessary. These unnecessary data may cause damage to the registry and can lead to system errors and crashes, making the computer unusable.
The good thing with technology is that it gives you ways to clean the registry, both manual and automated. Although you are free to choose manual clean, it is recommended only for experienced computer that you edit the registry of convenience. Messing with the registry is a common problem with the manual clean as accidentally deleting necessary files. this method can give more errors instead of correcting the errors. The technology offers a more convenient and safer than is the cleaning of the registry with a registry cleaner that you can use and download.
Here are some simple steps on how to clean the registry:
1. create a restore point or windows registry backup (most good registry cleaners have this feature built-in). this is very useful if you experience any errors with your registry cleaning. your Windows operating system has an ability to recover.
To create a restore point, click Start> Programs> Accessories> System Tools> Restore. Under a system restore, you can choose the recommended restore point or choose a different restore point.
2. Install a good registry cleaner (there are many choices that you can download from the web). Choose the one that allows complete and thorough scan and repair errors. Some good cleaners have the ability to perform extra maintenance such as defragmenting the registry, delete unnecessary files to free disk space, optimizing the speed of your computer, to name a few.
3. after installing the registry cleaner, follow the step-by-step instructions provided by the software registry. A good registry cleaner will automatically scan and clean the errors simply by pressing the right buttons.
4. Restart the computer. after the errors are cleaned or fixed, most registry cleaners will ask you to restart your computer to a new beginning.
5. Watch your system. should operate at a speed faster without strange errors popping up. If you are having problems after cleaning, then use your restore point or backup to restore your registry.
Cleaning the registry is critical in maintaining good health of your computer. it ‘important to periodically clean the registry to keep it free from errors. Cleaning the registry will improve performance and stability of the system. The easiest way how to clean the registry is to use a good registry cleaning software. A good registry cleaner will thoroughly scan and repair errors making your computer run as the first time it was delivered. The choice of the Registry Cleaner software is as important as the steps on how to clean the registry. Start your hunt for good software in the registry now. good luck.
Share and Enjoy: